1. Mix peanut butter, agave nectar, Fuel X30 , sea salt and water in a large bowl.
2. Roll mixture into balls (approx.1 tablespoon per ball) and place in a dish, then refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
3. In a small pot, melt the chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring often, until smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
4. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Remove balls from refrigerator.
5. Dip into melted chocolate and arrange on baking sheet.
6. Let set for 30-45 minutes, then place in the refrigerator for another 30-45 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per ball): 52 calories, 1.2g protein, 5.3g carbs, 4.3g fat