Why make delicious Atomic recipes? You work hard at the gym, set your health as a priority, why not care about your nutrition just as much? Save any of these recipes for your daily cooking and stay turned for more this upcoming month.
Fallout Candy Apple Ice Pops
Muscle recovery at its coolest! Supports Joint Health.
7.2 G BCAA. 2.5 Glutamine. 0 Calories.
1 Scoop of Fallout
20 oz water
1. Mix Fallout with water
2. Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy!
Fuel X30 Pumpkin Power Balls
Fixes Sweet Tooth Craving without the Sugar.
Gluten FREE. Lactose FREE. Tastes Delicious!
1½ cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked (We used gluten-free)
2 scoops of Fuel X30 Cinnamon Swirl Premium Whey Protein Powder
1½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
⅓ cup honey plus 1 tablespoon
⅓ cup almond butter
⅓ cup pumpkin puree
1. Mix all ingredients
2. Put in the Fridge for 20 minutes
3. Scoop into balls and enjoy!
Fuel X30 Coffee Shake
Great Wake Me Up Recipe.
Sugar FREE. Gluten FREE. Lactose FREE. Tastes Delicious!
1 cup of Black Cold Coffee
1 scoop of Fuel X30 Homemade Ice Cream Premium Quality Whey Isolate Protein Powder
1 Cup of Ice (based on how frozen you like)
* Can add stevia for sweetness, based on flavor of choice.
1. Blend all ingredients together until desired texture.
2. Pour and enjoy!
Fuel X30 PB&J Oatmeal
¼ cup of oats (We used gluten-free)
¼ cup of strawberries or blueberries
½ cup water
½ scoop of Fuel X30 Cinnamon Swirl Premium Quality Whey Isolate Protein Powder
1 tbsp of peanut butter/almond butter
1. Microwave berries for 30 seconds to soften, then remove and smash with a fork.
2. Add oats, water and protein powder and stir ingredients together.
3. Microwave for 2 ½ minutes.
4. Add berries and stir with peanut butter (add more berries for taste preference.)